Nintendo DS audio file decoder
to support game audio file used by some nintendo ds games. dual screen sound format is an audio format based on psf. it stores audio ripped from the roms of nintendo ds games. music instructions are stored in files with a .2sflib extension and the music notation is stored in files with a .mini2sf extension.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: not specified
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.0.14)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.0.2)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 2.0.0)
How To Install
In order to install 2sf audio decoder you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select 2sf audio decoder.
- Click Install.