Nosefart (NSF) Audio Decoder
the nintendo sound format (nsf) is a container format, that holds audio code ripped from the roms of games for the nintendo entertainment system. the nes had a pretty good sound engine for its time supporting 2 pulse-waves, 1 triangle wave, a noise channel, and dpcm channel which is a raw 7-bit counter raw sample playback.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: not specified
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.0.14)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.0.2)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 2.0.0)
How To Install
In order to install nosefart audio decoder you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select nosefart audio decoder.
- Click Install.