SNES-SPC700 Sound File Data Decoder
the spc format holds super nintendo (snes) game music. it is named after sony's spc700 contribution to the snes's s-smp audio chip. the snes was a major jump in audio technology from the nes allowing for stereo sound, more channels, and fully sampled instruments.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.0.14)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.0.2)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 2.0.0)
How To Install
In order to install spc audio decoder you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select spc audio decoder.
- Click Install.