cpuid: tool to dump x86 CPUID information
cpuid dumps detailed information about the CPU(s) gathered from the CPUID instruction, and also determines the exact model of CPU(s). It supports Intel, AMD, and VIA CPUs, as well as older Transmeta, Cyrix, UMC, NexGen, Rise, and SiS CPUs.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
os.openelec.tv (>= 4.0)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install cpuid you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select cpuid.
- Click Install.