Atari 5200 controller
Image credit: OpenEmu (openemu.org)
the atari 5200 was released in 1982. the design of the joystick, which used a weak rubber boot instead of springs, proved to be ungainly and unreliable. it was rated the 10th worst video game controller by ign.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: not specified
How To Install
In order to install atari 5200 controller you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select atari 5200 controller.
- Click Install.