Nintendo 64 controller
the nintendo 64 controller, released in 1996, features ten buttons, a d-pad and an analog stick, all laid out in an "m" shape. image credit: andrew moore
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: not specified
How To Install
In order to install n64 controller you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select n64 controller.
- Click Install.