the playstation controller was released by sony computer entertainment in 1994.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: not specified
How To Install
In order to install playstation controller you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select playstation controller.
- Click Install.