Nintendo - NES / Famicom (QuickNES) 1.0-WIP
the quicknes core library, originally by shay green, heavily modified. quicknes is a newer emulator that seems to have good compatibility. supported files: .nes
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
How To Install
In order to install nintendo – nes / famicom (quicknes) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select nintendo – nes / famicom (quicknes).
- Click Install.