InputStream client for adaptive streams
inputstream client for adaptive streams
Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
How To Install
In order to install inputstream adaptive you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select inputstream adaptive.
- Click Install.
Updated: 26 February, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: Not specified