Fetch TV Show metadata from TVmaze.com
tvmaze is a free user driven tv database curated by tv lovers all over the world. you can track your favorite shows from anywhere. we provide an api that can be used by anyone or service like kodi to retrieve tv metadata, show/episode/cast images, and much more.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: GPL v3.0
xbmc.python (>= 2.26.0)
xbmc.metadata (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install tvmaze you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select tvmaze.
- Click Install.