powerful tool for network monitoring and data acquisition
this program allows you to dump the traffic on a network. tcpdump is able to examine ipv4, icmpv4, ipv6, icmpv6, udp, tcp, snmp, afs bgp, rip, pim, dvmrp, igmp, smb, ospf, nfs and many other packet types.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
os.openelec.tv (>= 4.0)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install tcpdump you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select tcpdump.
- Click Install.