Kodi meets MAME!
mame front-end for kodi that supports both mame machines and software lists. for help look at the advanced mame launcher thread in the kodi forum.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU General Public License version 2
Platform: android freebsd ios linux
xbmc.python (>= 2.25.0)
script.module.pil (>= 1.1.7)
How To Install
In order to install advanced mame launcher you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select program add-ons.
- Select advanced mame launcher.
- Click Install.