Create, view, edit and delete your advancedsettings.xml file in a user-friendly gui
all settings follow the xbmc.org wiki with this tool you can create your advanced settings directly from xbmc if you don't know what a setting does, don't enable it!
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install easy advanced settings you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select program add-ons.
- Select easy advanced settings.
- Click Install.