For PC with a Default Browser. Streams are now playable in KODI (XBMC). Thanks to konbon for the new artwork.
By using this, you take reponsibility for anything that happens.
used to browse the site of live streams and allow you to launch your os's default browser via xbmc's context menu(s) so to visit the channel's page, embed video, or embed chat. streams are now playable in kodi (xbmc).
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install vaughn live you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select vaughn live.
- Click Install.