internet archive is a non-profit digital library. choose from thousands of digital movies uploaded by archive users which range from classic full-length films, to daily alternative news broadcasts, to cartoons and concerts.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
script.module.beautifulsoup4 (>= 4.2.0)
How To Install
In order to install internet archive [video] you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video add-ons.
- Select internet archive [video].
- Click Install.