Provides streaming from a pcloud.com bucket
The plugin's author(s) are not affiliated with Kodi.
provides streaming from a pcloud.com video source. you need an account with pcloud to use this (free accounts are ok). not affiliated with pcloud.com.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.19.0)
How To Install
In order to install pcloud video streaming you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video add-ons.
- Select pcloud video streaming.
- Click Install.