Kodi frontend for the NextPVR
This is a work in progress. Use at your own risk.
nextpvr frontend. supports streaming of live tv & recordings, listening to radio channels and epg.
Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
*Special Offer! only until February 29, you won't be able to get it any cheaper than that! get it Here
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: not specified
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.0.14)
kodi.binary.global.gui (>= 5.12.0)
kodi.binary.instance.pvr (>= 5.10.3)
How To Install
In order to install nextpvr pvr client you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select nextpvr pvr client.
- Click Install.