Install Add-ons from const Add-on Repository
Team Kodi did not make all the add-ons on this repository and are not responsible for their content
Const plug-ins and repository installer for Kodi
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: not specified
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)
How To Install
In order to install const kodi add-ons you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select const kodi add-ons.
- Click Install.