Install iCanuck's Kodi Skins/Addons
download and install kodi skins and addons by icanuck and others.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007
How To Install
In order to install icanuck’s kodi repository you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select icanuck’s kodi repository.
- Click Install.