verto lab repo
Provider: Verto Lab
Voice control your Kodi using Amazon Alexa
voice control your kodi using amazon alexa enabled devices such as echo. support for google home might be added in the future.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)
How To Install
In order to install verto lab repo you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select verto lab repo.
- Click Install.