tvaddons skin repository
Unofficial Kodi Skins from tvaddons
tvaddons did not make all the skins in this repository and is not responsible for their content.
Download and install unofficial Kodi skins from the tvaddons skin repository. Please visit tvaddons for addon support. Kodi is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
How To Install
In order to install tvaddons skin repository you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select tvaddons skin repository.
- Click Install.