A chromecast-like screensaver for Kodi
display beautiful pictures originally from the chromecast screensaver. you can also display your own photos along with its respective information.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.25.0)
How To Install
In order to install kaster you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select kaster.
- Click Install.