It is just for educational purpose Check if it is illegal in your country to use.
this script creates .strm files from personalize list to be play for pulsar, kmediatorrent, xbmctorrent or torrenter v2 from the local library
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.12.0)
How To Install
In order to install addertv2kd you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select addertv2kd.
- Click Install.