The AftershockNow Guide is based on the FTV Guide by rayw1986 and bluezed which is based on the original TV Guide addon by twinther.
the aftershocknow guide provides an epg for the aftershocknow addon.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
xbmc.python (>= 2.19.0)
script.module.simplejson (>= 3.3.0)
How To Install
In order to install aftershock now you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select aftershock now.
- Click Install.