Download images and additional info of the currently playing artist
addon to download images and additional information from fanart.tv and theaudiodb.com of the currently playing artist. the images, along with local artists' images, and info can be used by the skin to create a slideshow for the artist being listened to.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
xbmc.python (>= 2.26.0)
xbmc.addon (>= 17.9.0)
script.module.requests (>= 2.3.0)
script.module.defusedxml (>= 0.6.0)
script.module.kodi-six (>= 0.0.3)
script.module.future (>= 0.16.0.4)
How To Install
In order to install artist slideshow you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select artist slideshow.
- Click Install.