cdART Manager enriches your music collection with several types of fanart provided by fanart.tv
with this script you are able to manage your cdarts. you can download cdarts from fanart.tv, backup your cdarts, view and even delete your local cdarts
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.19.0)
xbmc.json (>= 6.20.0)
script.module.pil (>= 1.1.7)
How To Install
In order to install cdart manager you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select cdart manager.
- Click Install.