episodehunter keeps automatically a record of what you are watching and can there by keep a comprehensive history of all tv shows and movies you have watched and give tips on what to see next. you are required to have an episodehunter account for this plugin. create an account on episodehunter.tv
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.25.0)
How To Install
In order to install episodehunter you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select episodehunter.
- Click Install.