Rip DVDs and BluRays within Kodi
Since Lounge Ripper makes use of MakeMKV and Handbrake, those must be installed properly for it to work.
lounge ripper uses makemkv and handbrake to rip and encode movies directly into kodi with a simple press of a button.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install lounge ripper you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select lounge ripper.
- Click Install.