Provider: Marcel Hellkamp
Fast and simple WSGI-framework for small web-applications
bottle is a fast and simple micro-framework for small web applications. it offers request dispatching (routes) with url parameter support, templates, a built-in http server and adapters for many third party wsgi/http-server and template engines - all in a single file and with no dependencies other than the python standard library.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
Platform: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.20.0)
How To Install
In order to install bottle you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select bottle.
- Click Install.