Bubbles and its developers are not in any way affiliated with Kodi, TVAddons, OffshoreGit, Premiumize, RealDebrid, or any of the sites and providers used in the addon. Bubbles is and always will be free and open-source. None of its code and resources may be sold or redistributed for any commercial purposes. Bubbles and its developers do not host, create, or distribute any of the content displayed in the addon.
the themes, skins, icons, artwork, and binaries for bubbles
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GPL 3.0
xbmc.python (>= 2.19.0)
How To Install
In order to install bubbles resources you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select bubbles resources.
- Click Install.