Python package for providing Mozilla's CA Bundle.
certifi is a carefully curated collection of root certificates for validating the trustworthiness of ssl certificates while verifying the identity of tls hosts. it has been extracted from the requests project.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
Platform: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.25.0)
How To Install
In order to install certifi you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select certifi.
- Click Install.