Hachoir is a Python library used to represent of a binary file as a tree of Python objects.
Code taken from https://pypi.python.org/pypi/hachoir-core/
hachoir is a python library used to represent of a binary file as a tree of python objects. each object has a type, a value, an address, etc. the goal is to be able to know the meaning of each bit in a file.
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: GNU GPL v2
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install hachoir you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select hachoir.
- Click Install.