MySQL Connector/Python is implementing the MySQL Client/Server protocol completely in Python. This means you don't have to compile anything or MySQL (client library) doesn't even have to be installed on the machine.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install MySQL Connector/Python you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select MySQL Connector/Python.
- Click Install.