nvda controller client dll
Provider: Rick Phillips (ruuk)
provides nvdacontollerclient32.dll for the kodi screen reader addon to enable nvda support
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2.1, February 1999
How To Install
In order to install nvda controller client dll you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select nvda controller client dll.
- Click Install.