Provider: Rick Phillips (ruuk)
Module providing encrypted password storage
module providing encrypted password storage via keyrings. will attempt to use the system keyring if available, or fallback to an internal file based encrypted keyring.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install password storage you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select password storage.
- Click Install.