Module for interaction with the Twitch.tv API
python-twitch for kodi is module for interaction with the twitch.tv api based on python-twitch by ingwinlu.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
How To Install
In order to install python-twitch for kodi you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select python-twitch for kodi.
- Click Install.