Provider: Roman V.M.
PyXBMCt UI framework
pyxbmct is a mini-framework for simple xbmc addon ui buliding. it is similar to pyqt and provides parent windows, a number of ui controls (widgets) and a grid layout manager to place controls.
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: GNU GPL v.3
How To Install
In order to install pyxbmct you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select pyxbmct.
- Click Install.