Python controller library for tor network
Stem is a Python controller library that allows applications to interact with Tor (https://www.torproject.org/).
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install stem you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select stem.
- Click Install.