Python helper module
xmltodict is a python module that makes working with xml feel like you are working with json, as in this "spec".
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install xmltodict you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select xmltodict.
- Click Install.