youtube playlist search
Searches passed playlists on YouTube for matching content
The author does not own or host any content found within this Addon. The author is not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation.
No description available.
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install youtube playlist search you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select youtube playlist search.
- Click Install.