openelec rpi2 overclock wizard
Provider: Leopold Mod by Scott Marten
Unofficial Raspberry Pi Overclock Wizard for OpenELEC
This add-on has the potential to void the warranty of your Raspberry Pi2. Use at your own risk!
this kodi add-on for openelec allows raspberry pi settings such as overclocking to be configured without having to manually edit /flash/config.txt.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
os.openelec.tv (>= 2.0)
How To Install
In order to install openelec rpi2 overclock wizard you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select openelec rpi2 overclock wizard.
- Click Install.