Pulsar MC's Provider Manager
-It only works with MC's providers
It allows to change the configuration from all installed MC's providers at once
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.12.0)
How To Install
In order to install pulsar mc’s provider manager you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select pulsar mc’s provider manager.
- Click Install.