Creates a playlist based on tracks from your music library that are similar to the currently playing track.
creates a playlist based on tracks from your music library that are similar to the currently playing track. uses the last.fm track.getsimilar api.
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
script.module.simplejson (>= 2.0.10)
How To Install
In order to install similar tracks you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select similar tracks.
- Click Install.