Script used by skins to show extended media info.
this script fetches extended information for several media types (artists, albums, movie sets etc.). needs skin support.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.26.0)
How To Install
In order to install skin info service you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select skin info service.
- Click Install.