Display information from your SpeedFan log.
parses and displays information from the speedfan log. while this plugin works on any platform, speedfan only works on windows, so it is optimally built for people using kodi on windows. please see readme.txt for information on how to configure your speedfan log so that the plugin can parse it properly.
Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
xbmc.python (>= 2.25.0)
xbmc.addon (>= 17.0.0)
script.module.kodi-six (>= 0.0.3)
How To Install
In order to install speedfan information display you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select speedfan information display.
- Click Install.