Provider: Max (m4x1m) Headroom
Thumbnails Cleaner allows you to clean the thumbnails folder of your XBMC
Thumbnails Cleaner works only with Frodo and later
thumbnails cleaner works for exclusion. the script read the databases and excludes the images found. no image will be deleted. once completed, the images will be moved to the destination folder you choose. in case of simulation, the images will be copied.
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
script.module.simplejson (>= 2.0.10)
How To Install
In order to install thumbnails cleaner you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select thumbnails cleaner.
- Click Install.