Frequency Switcher for Rockchip boxes
Only Works on rooted android. Supports 1080p and 720p resolutions. Please run Clean Up before you Uninstall or Disable. Thanks jk-nz, MINIX-Ken, HardwareGuru, KenV99, Roman_V_M, takoi and Abbe
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007
Platform: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.14.0)
script.module.pyxbmct (>= 1.1.2)
How To Install
In order to install frequency switcher rk you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select frequency switcher rk.
- Click Install.