My First Add-On. Please by gentle
randomtv plays random tv episodes from your library. there are a few options: - include unwatched episodes (only watched will be included by default) - update play count - repeat playlist - shuffle on repeat - show notifications - enable auto stop - include all tv shows or select tv shows it will also add a context menu item so that you can play a specific show or season with randomtv
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU General Public License, v2
xbmc.python (>= 2.25.0)
How To Install
In order to install randomtv you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select randomtv.
- Click Install.