pyLoad is a fast, lightweight and full featured download manager
pyload is a fast, lightweight and full featured download manager for many one-click-hoster, container formats like dlc, video sites or just plain http/ftp links. it aims for low hardware requirements and platform independence to be runnable on all kind of systems (desktop pc, netbook, nas, router).
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
os.openelec.tv (>= 4.0)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
tools.unrar (>= 0.0.0)
How To Install
In order to install pyload you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select pyload.
- Click Install.