A simple PVR tools addon for kodi (iptv simple)
This addon allows you to download, extract and merge xmltv files to make a single xmltv file for XBMC PVR. It supports internet files compressed in gzip format (or plain xml). The same is applied to different m3u lists (local or hosted on the web)
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install pvr tools you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select pvr tools.
- Click Install.